Wednesday, March 31, 2010

anticipation of installation


[this song dedicated to my roommate, Mandi who made me listen to rap so often that I have grown to appreciate it and enjoy to jam out to]

The anticipation for my show is growing each night I'm down in Coleman basement working in my little corner of the piss-poor excuse they call an art studio. Every other day I hear about complaints of the scent of spray paint in the hall, the rooms above, and throughout the building...what else do you expect? this is a senior thesis project for an arts college.

I'm going to mail out some of my postcards tomorrow [below] and start making groups for places around Syracuse and Cazenovia, New York in attempt to bring as much awareness and publicity to my work [no matter the size] to anyone and everyone.


This has been by far the most involved project I have ever created and executed in my life, and during the entirety of my art school career. I feel very strongly for this installation and am putting all of my faith into the presentation and installation of this piece.

1 comment: