Monday, April 5, 2010

less than 2 weeks...

daily melody: Passion Pit "The Reeling"

There is exactly t-minus 12 days until the opening of my senior thesis exhibition with three other of my classmates in the gallery here at college. Very overwhelming.....very toooo much.

Last night I officially ordered: more postcards for my show, business cards that I made myself, and two of my selected illustrations professionally made into postcards to sell at my show.

I hope they will be good sellers, and I hope that this is all worth it in the end.
My business card [hand collaged-the way I like it!]

the two illustrations I chose to be made into sellable art:I hope my postcards sell.

If this endeavor is successful as I hope it will be, it will be a refreshing relaization and comfort that I can be an artist in this world first, and not put it on the back burner behind another occupation.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your work.
    If you ever make a blog button (or need help making one) let me know and I will slap that sucker on my blog so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? OMG! I do! And I would appreciate it soooo much!!

    If you have free time, and would be up for it, I would love that more than anything! That is very sweet of you to offer!

    I can either compensate you with american currency or artwork [which you can spin me an idea and I'll whip something up for you!]

    Thank you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete