Friday, April 9, 2010

one week to go....

daily melody: Moby "I love to move in here [Proxy remix]"

Less than one week. Panic isn't satiable yet...fear has slipped into my bones and my mind to gnaw on the utter primal and innate characteristics and needs. Doing what makes me feel good....for the moment. Completely knocking my veg loyalty to greasy corporate packaging at a $1.08 [including lovely New York tax].

Last night more events caught me more off guard than I needed when I let them steep in my brain like chili which just meant more dwelling on the negative and all that still need to be accomplished. [Excluding shipping my laptop off for repair before the end of warranty and the anticipation of my postcards and business cards....eeek!]

...tired of being threatened by the spray painting I am doing in the space I have in the corner of a basement studio....

want a good show...and more peace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...on a good note I now own a Munny! [a Trikky to be exact....] and I am very excited about the myriad of possibilities of adorning the charming minimalist toy.

Thank you, Nicholas, for this inspirational little guy.



***note: I have a deep adoration for techno music which will become increasingly more evident as this blog grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment