Thursday, March 18, 2010

small joys latenite

daily melody: White Stripes "You Don't Know What Love Is"

Today was a good day, and I am very pleased with myself on the inside to be able to say that and more importantly accept that. I had one, more will come, and more are in the future. Sometimes, though this may sound simplistic and silly to say...is difficult to accept when you don't want to even start the day, have a day, or get through the day.
But not today.


Some small joys in my life at the moment:

a handful of Nacho Cheese Doritos from my roommate, Mandi
a good girl talk and smoke session with a two lovely ladies
an orange Odwalla C Monster fruit smoothie
a couple red wheels of Babybel cheese
an interesting productive-get-out-of-campus field trip with my Graphic Forms and Senior Seminar class to two Syracuse galleries [ The Red House and The Everson Museum]
a very comfy black hoodie

A photograph of a piece of the installation one of my professors, Jen Pepper created

....and not having any prior responsibility to attend to at all early!

oh, and it'll be Friday!

How was your day in the neighborhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment