Friday, March 12, 2010

that bitch will poison

daily melody: Lady Gaga and Beyonce "Telephone"

I finally watched Lady Gaga's and Beyonce's music video to Telephone. Both Gaga and Beyonce have seem to be diggin' the retro groove of the talented vibes of the fabulous Quentin Tarantino. I can certinaly live with this new merger.


Dear Gaga and Beyonce,

I loved your new video and very pleased that through the anticipated arrival, like a horomone raging adolescent waiting for TRL to come on so she can crank it all the way on her parents television in the livingroom, it was worth the wait.

The direction, reference, and avant-garde outfits were fabulous! I loved the raw, high-energy feeling you gave it with the misconception and forgotten life of those femmes in prison.


I love the Kill Bill Pussy Wagon reference straight out of the Quentin Tarantino film, all the very raw high-feminine energy through the entirity of the video. And I love, love, love, all the girl power this music video has in despite that fact they kill everyone in the diner. The cigarette glasses, soda can curls [with reference to a photo shoot that the Olsen twins did], the ensembles, the hair,and all the bad bitches in this video.

I would be honored to illustrate potential ensembles for your wardrobe, and I would love ever inspirational, perspective-pushing moment. I want to be a part of this life you lead and help coordinate your fashions and set accessories.
You are femme-fatale dancing around in your bra and panties in that prison.

You're fierce, avant-garde, and pushing the bar farther than Madonna.


Love, Caroline


[ I never realized how much Lady Gaga resembles Amy Winehouse. Her choice of liquid eyeliner with the cat eyes is a direct refernce. Maybe I did not pay attention to h
er nose....
]

I also really want to dance to very loud music in my bra and panties on.

No comments:

Post a Comment