Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a drawing a day!

daily melody: Violent Femmes "Kiss Off"

Well....I've been hiding and I had no original intentions of doing so.


The good news is I've been producing some fabulous work that makes me want to spend endless days drawing and producing these ideas that have been a continual flow from my head. Inspiration comes and goes with me...which I don't know is like everyone else....? When I'm dry it sucks, but when I'm a kick I could just go for days until all my creativity is washed up.

I also decided that with my creativity and the great work I've been producing, I thought about producing a drawing [a finished drawing not a shat one...] each day for the month of February.This would a little push for myself to produce drawings just for me, and not because they are meant as a project for a class. I get so swept up in life that I forget to stop and just let myself go and create something that purely brings me joy.

February is my month to create my illustrations that are representation of me.

Here are some of the works I've created thus far:

I have three drawings in-progress scattered about the floor and my desk in front of my laptop has prismacolors all around.

I couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

  1. These are fab Miss Locatelli! <3 I am so proud of you! I cannot wait to see your exibit!

    ReplyDelete