Wednesday, February 17, 2010

i'm on a quest to find myself

daily melody: Yeah Yeah Yeah's "Heads Will Roll"

I have been thinking about my blog and have come to the conclusion that it is a poor representation of who I am, is a representation of interests I have and other inspiratio
n from those around me.

I'm not a stay at home mom who just happens to be organically sound, has swell taste, and is totally crafty to the core. I'm not some ultra savvy chick who can sew up crazy creations on the internet. Maybe some day one of those will be a possibility in my life, but as of now they aren't. Stop fooling yourself, Caroline, and be you!

I think I may do some re-organizing of my blog to better tailor how I am. I want to be more real. Down to my self and channeling what makes me tick. Things may get odd. Things may get peculiar. But that's how life goes.


I need to find me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment