Sunday, February 21, 2010

creating cranium

daily melody: Le Tigre "Deceptacon" [as played by Jem]

I cannot papier mache worth it. It's pathetic. I need someone to properly teach me again. Almost as odd as having to watch a youtube tutorial on how to make a newspaper hat. I'
m now a newspaper party hat pro.

Currently working on a project that is due this week after a wonderful, and very grateful spurt of inspiration and ideas!


here is a sneak peek:


a found photograph

color!venetian bird masks

I have to say my thanks for the inspirational found photograph that my good friend Angie let me have from her collection. I thought they were neat then, and I still do now.

I'm literally just letting my creativity and sense of artistic accomplishment keep me awak and going. It just turned 2am again and I'm tired, just itching to construct and concept amongst a roll of toilet paper for my drippy nose.


If the finished product comes out as imagined, it will be great!



[sidenote: I realize how awful I've become of not showing finished images of work and what not...lame. I really need a new camera of my own again.]

No comments:

Post a Comment