Sunday, February 21, 2010

in sickness and heavy reading material

daily melody: The Centurions "Zed's Dead Baby"


My cold took a liking to me so much, that it decided to hop onto the next available opportunity to see me again. I was not given prior notice of this visitation.


I'm sick [again].

Contradictory and foolish it may be I am drinking a redbull and eating the remnants of a theatre style snow caps and a couple fun size hershey's krackel bars. I plan on re-reading my aesthetics reading [dense,dense,dense...yet so intellectually moving]. I have been drinking orange juice, and I plan on wearing warm sweaters and scarves to keep me warm. Eskimo-in' it up with this freezing weather!

fascinating things of the moment:

Artist Maissa Toulet

and these guys
[quite apropriate]

No comments:

Post a Comment