Thursday, May 13, 2010

i like lawn ornaments

daily tune: Beirut "Postcards From Italy"

Oh hello! I've just completed another spontaneous-blogging-hiatus, or when my reality becomes too busy and imperative to allow my blog to receive proper attention. A lot of that, might I add, has to do with being lethargic and not having a camera.....yet!


Good news! I FINALLY ordered one! I am patiently waiting for the little aqua green nikon I ordered so i can begin snapping away photos! Plus, my laptop had been sent away to be repaired [before my warranty is up!] so there was no utilizing the scanner either...sigh.
I have dozens of news drawings and my new project [to finish up my sculpture course].

I just ordered 22 more flamingos to total 32 - to paint and create an outdoor sculptural piece.
Between the fashion and studio art key buildings of my college.


source

Aren't they great?


No comments:

Post a Comment