Saturday, May 15, 2010

graduation for those graduating

daily tune: Caribou 'Odessa"

Today is graduation. For Cazenovia College class of 2010, Syracuse University, and I'm sure many, many more colleges and universities all over the United States with similar academic years and dates scheduled to have their multidues of eager graduates to get their diplomas and get the fuck out.

I'm not one of them.

A little resentment and bitterness still comes up, but the other better feelings have been increasing that just make me think....oh well...what's done is done....and I am not like the others.

I'll be finishing up my BFA with one small summer course starting soon and that will be it! Yay!

Once that time finally comes, I will have the closure I've been searching so long for. But don't think I'm satisfied with the education that I received from the undergraduate college I chose in Central New York...hell no. I fully intend to pursue graduate work in sculpture....[the thought as of now...] in any state I choose to fit my liking, my art style, and my growth. I will not limit myself to the physical boundaries of New York State and will pursuit the arts wherever I am called to.

That's all.


happy saturday and happy graduation!


...and though I have resentment about my own graduation I do not hinder the love, gratitude, adoration, and respect to my lovely friends, and fellow colleagues who have taken classes with me, drank with me in the dive small town bar, and shared the many experiences!


I love you all, and I wish nothing but the best and most unique and creative adventures for you!


If only I found this hat sooner....


No comments:

Post a Comment