Wednesday, January 20, 2010

little joys

daily melody: Harlem Shakes "Technicolor Health"

Here are some little things that are bringing me some little joy today!

1. Crunchy Cheetos
I have them in a small tupperware bowl so I don't eat more than I need to! They get so tempting after trying to be so healthy

2. Bully Hill Growers Red wine
(in the recyclable eco-friendly box!)
I'm warming up to red wine and Bully Hill is mighty tasty

3. hot boots
I bought these little cuties at Forever 21. I realize they are not the best place to buy fantastic footwear, but they caught my eye and were oh-so kickin'

They look really rad with skinny jeans, and I'm sure with a dress and tights!
I'm itching to wear these beauts out so I will post again with an outfit.

4. a vegan cookbook
(I'm not vegan, but if was a thoughtful xmas gift from my dad)
They have sooo many tasty recipes! Since I'm back in school now, I won't be cooking as much which is quite sad, but I will have the weekends in Syracuse to try out some great recipes!


These are some some things in my life that bring me a tidbit of joy.

I hope you have some that do you the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment