Saturday, January 16, 2010

blog how-to [third column]

daily melody: Uffie ft. Justice "The Party"

I'm slowly reconstructing my blog as I retrace my steps, and make new ones, in creating my new blog.

I really enjoy the freedom of have three columns in my blogs instead of the regular two columns. I searched on the internet, like any modern individual who is searching for something they do not have prior knowledge to. I stumbled on this lovely link.

In three words, it was simple, easy, and straightforward.

Ms. Amanda, who create this fantastic tutorial was a lifesaver! I, personally, only had to do all of this once which is a major! Normally I would have to attempt to re-do the html in my blog at least three times before I got the results I desired. It also doesn't help too much that I'm pretty un-knowledgeable when it comes to html and all detailed computer know-how.

I recommend this to all my bloggin' friends!
photo found here

It's because of lovelies like you, Amanda, that people like me can still create great blogs with wonderful how-to's!



No comments:

Post a Comment