Saturday, July 24, 2010

a slow hello.

current tune: Gorillaz "Rhinestone Eyes"

The feeling came over to again today-and I could no longer ignore it and cast it to the side. I need to blog. To express. To question. To tell a tender tale. To keep up with my friends and those who inspire me.

I missed my quail.


I'm living in a new abode.

I'm living with a different family [whilst still staying connecting with my own immediate family from my hometown]

I'm rediscovering
my love for locating new artists and albums

I'm starting [up again] and will finalize my sculpture course so that I may
finally graduate
[through a new backyard installation - after the multiple discardation of my past work]

I'm a newly appointed associate of the quarter at work! After a year of genuine artsy decor teachings and advice]
[Pier 1 imports]


...and above all
I feel better about myself and the days ahead of me.


[side note: I've been really digging 1960s and 1970s jazz and funk lately with imperative influence from some friends around me. Primal African music, soul funk, and bitchin' Miles Davis- accompanied by the new Gorillaz album, and Holy Fuck have been taking over my frequency.]



I'm churning down dilapidated paths in a locomotive a fresh.


No comments:

Post a Comment